"Steps to register and participate
- Please be aware of the steps to undertake to register and participate. The guidelines will improve the efficiency on all organization levels. Thank you for your collaboration!
- The management platform is prepared for online invoice emission. The correct accounting data should be fulfilled in the registration platform (name of the legal organization receiving the invoice and the corresponding address and
tax number) in order to avoid possible errors during the invoice emission process.
- Abstract submission is only possible after your online registration.
- After registering, you will receive a link to activate your account. Then you'll be able to login at your Personal Area without restrictions. In this area, and using the password, you can submit your abstract(s) and replace the submitted abstract(s) at anytime until the deadline for abstract submission.
- If you don’t receive an e-mail with the confirmation of the abstract(s) submission, please contact us.
- Please comply with the payment deadline; any form of payment can be used. It is recommended to avoid payments on location since they could imply some delay in issuing the receipts.
- After identifying the payment, an online invoice will be emitted. The online invoice are legal documents and can be printed and used in our institution accounting system.
- After payment, if you don’t receive a confirmation e-mail in a period of 7 days, please contact us and/or send us the payment confirmation document (if you are not the first bearer of the bank account, or if the payment is going to be carried out by an institution, please let us know).
All fees for the Congress registration should be paid in EUR (€). VAT is included in all fees. In case payment is made via bank transfer, please note that we must receive the full amount clear of all bank charges.